Specialising in working with children from 2 to 10 years of age and their families.
- Child Centred Play Therapy
- Integrative Play Therapy
- Learn to Play/ASD Therapy
- Child-Parent Relationship Therapy/Filial Family Therapy
- Parent Support
- Animal Assisted Therapy
Meet Antonina Quinlan
Child and Family Psychotherapist/Counsellor
Antonina aims to support children and their families by addressing children’s emotional and psychological well-being goals inclusive of the individual needs and wishes of the family. She specialises in working therapeutically with families of children who are experiencing varied emotional, behavioural, social, developmental and physical difficulties.
Her services are delivered through integrating with non-directive Child Centred Play Therapy that is neuroscience and evidence-based. Her goal is to serve and contribute to the health of the community while working in collaboration with educators, health professionals and varied organisations”.
The therapies used used in this clinic are strictly evidence-based and assist in many of the following
- anxiety and fears,
- emotional dysregulation,
- behavioural challenges,
- social and conduct difficulties,
- sleep problems,
- anger and aggression,
- Emotional problems of Cerebral Palsy
- And other physical, neurological and developmental disabilities.
- language ability,
- selective mutism,
- attachment issues,
- sensory processing and Autism Spectrum Disorder,
- Asperger Syndrome,
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder,
- Developmental delays,
- low self-esteem,